Friday, June 18, 2010

Congratulations, Kelli & Mike!



I am blessed by the people I serve. It’s been true since the day I began Natural Elements Photography in 2003 and remains so today. Last month I photographed Kelli & Mike’s wedding in my hometown of Fayetteville, WV and loved every minute of it!


From the thoughtful handmade touches, such as the “welcome cross” a family member had made to place on the lawn, to the gorgeous flowers and arrangements adorning the church, to the warm smiles and giddy anticipation by the wedding party-- this is something wonderful to be a part of.




I especially enjoyed the touching ceremony and music, including the sweet sounds of a harp; it was a very elegant service. The humorous antics of the ring-bearer did nothing to detract from the atmosphere, in fact, I believe the smiles and polite laughter he garnered only enhanced the joyous occasion.


Thank you, Kelli & Mike, for inviting Natural Elements Photography to document this momentous day; you are a special couple and I wish you God’s blessings throughout your life together.





No comments: