Thursday, November 17, 2011

Urban Session



With many of my facebook friends recounting their blessings through this month of Thanksgiving, this seems a perfect opportunity to publicly thank all my wonderful clients!!  I truly feel that I serve some of the best people around and I am very thankful for it.  I can now add Kortni to that list of blessings, as I had a very fun afternoon shooting her Urban Session in areas around Charleston, WV.










A Riverside High School senior, Kortni had the idea of using Capitol Street for part of her session;  I love the colors and settings this area provides.  I think Kortni enjoyed the best of both worlds since we also traveled to forested areas to capture some of the remaining foliage and natural landscapes.














You are a beautiful young lady, Kortni;  it was a pleasure meeting you & your family.   I wish you all the best in your senior year!






No comments: