Thursday, February 2, 2012

Beauti Control



Some of you may know that I have been an Independent Beauti Control Consultant since 2006.  

I began using these products to have make-up on hand for models that I worked with.  Since that time, Beauti Control has expanded their product line and I’ve used their sets as gifts, for both professional and personal events.  Now I have incorporated the products I sell most into my storefront with the hope that it will make ordering more convenient for my regular clients and introduce some of these fabulous products to newcomers.  

In addition, a select product(s) will be showcased periodically to save you money!  This season’s pick is the Deep Moisture Body Wash ($18) & Ultra-Rich Body Moisturizer ($32).  Buy them together for $48 

View items and purchase here.





No comments: